Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get a Sneak Peak of Victoria Justice's New Show, Victorious!

VictoriaJusticeVictorious.jpg
 Victoria Justice's brand new show, Victorious, will premiere on Nickelodeon on March 27, but we've got a special sneak peak way before that!
Check out this 60-second trailer for the sitcom:

Victorious 60 sec trailer from NickPress on Vimeo.

Victoria is psyched to see the show on the air. "I can't wait for everyone to see it," she tells J-14. "It's taken a while to get here, but we're finally getting it done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...