Friday, May 28, 2010

Crystal Bowersox Split With Her Boyfriend -- The Morning of the American Idol Finale!

CrystalBowersox.jpg
Wonder why American Idol runner-up Crystal Bowersox sang such an emotional final song during Tuesday night's finale? It wasn't just because she was fighting to win the competition -- just hours before she sang her hear tout, Crystal split from her boyfriend, Tony Kusian.
Tony had been extremely supportive of Crystal over the course of the season, even wearing American flag pants at one point just because she asked him too! But the pressure of being in the public eye became too much for Tony.
"He went home," Crystal revealed this morning while visiting Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." During the competition, Tony even admitted that he was happy for Crystal but not into the fame. "I don't need the attention."
Despite the unlucky timing, Crystal says the split was a mutual decision. "We're both logical, grown adults," she says. "He's a small town guy and it's fine. But I'm a small town girl, but I want this. I want this more than anything -- this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it -- he didn't think he was up for it."
Because of how crazy this week was, Ryan told Crystal to talk to Tony after everything calmed down, which she agreed was the right thing to do. Now the question is -- will she date anyone right or focus on her music? According to Crystal, it's all about the tunes. "Now the real work begins," she says. "My life is never going to be the same, and I'm ready for all of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...