Friday, May 7, 2010

Taylor Swift donates $500,000 to the Nashville flood!

taylor:bill davila.jpg
After going over to Nashville, Tennesse (where Taylor has lived since she was 14 years old), Taylor could not believe the damage the city is witnessing due to the huge flood! "Being at home during the storm, I honestly could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearly," Tay says.
So in an effort to help the people of Nashville, Taylor donated $500,000. The money will go to many relief organizations -- the cleanup is expected to cost $1 billion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...