Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spoiler Alert: Find Out Who Won American Idol!

CrystalBowersoxLeeDeWyze.jpg
Nearly 100 million people voted for either Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze in this year's American Idol finale. And with less than two percent margin between the two, the winner of American Idol is...
LeeDeWyze.jpg
Lee DeWyze! "I've never been happier in my life," the 24-year-old paint salesman from Mt. Prospect, IL said right after winning. Lee's first single is a remake of U2's "Beautiful Day," which he also sang to close out the show.
You can catch Lee, Crystal, and the rest of your Top 10 on tour this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...