Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas confirm their break-up!

Jemi.jpg




























We posted the rumored break-up on our site yesterday when we got the MAJOR 411 -- and you had tons to say about it in the comments! Well, this news is not a rumor anymore -- Demi confirmed it on her Twitter while Joe talked about it! Demi posted:
Picture 4.png




















She continued in the link:
Picture 3.png









Joe recently commented on the whole break-up and said, "Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one. I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break-up, but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...