Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian is Getting Death Threats From Justin Bieber's Fans!

KimKardashianJustinBieber.jpg
After Justin Bieber tweeted "Look it's my girlfriend" and posted a pic of him with Kim Kardashian at the White House Correspondents' dinner this past Saturday, Kim started to get death threats from all his devoted fans!
Kim tweeted to Justin: "Seriously Biebs! @JustinBieber I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!"
And Justin tweeted in response: "ladies calm down. @kimkardashian is a friend. a very sexy friend but a friend. no need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...