Friday, May 28, 2010

Nick's Theatrical Return!

Now this is some real JoBro drama!
It's his rock albums and Disney Channel features that have made Nick Jonas an uber-famous musician and actor, but it's a little known fact that he learned those talents a more classical way: the theater! As a 10-year old, Nick starred in the Broadway production of Les Miserables, as the street-wise revolutionary kid Gavroche. And now, he's headed back to the big stage!
Nick tweeted last night about the breaking news; he'll be joining the cast of Les Miserables once again, this time in London, for a three week run starting June 21st.
The amazing Cameron Macintosh reached out to me last year about portraying the role of Marius in London at the West End... On my closing night in 2003 I told my parents that I would come back to be Marius one day. It is truly a dream come true. More details will be coming soon. Can't wait to see the fans who make it out to the show!
Marius, his character this time, is one of the big leads — he's a student revolutionary and romantic, a perfect role for Nick!
Nick heads out to London to start rehearsals soon, and while we're not sure what it'll do to the Jonas Brothers' summer tour, we can't wait to see him in action! Well, on video... unless... he wants to fly us out or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...