Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Demi In Car Accident! Is She OK?


Hmmm. Maybe it's not such a good idea to drive while drowsy.
This morning, Demi Lovato tweeted the shocking news that she got into a fender bender! "Today hasn't started off so great... I was so sleepy this morning I got in my first little accident in my car. :( blahhh"
Lest you worry about poor DL, she quickly added, "To everyone who asked, yes - I'm totally fine! Thank you! Haha just was a huge bummer.. :/"

No word on whether her car was just as lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...