Friday, May 14, 2010

Justin Talks About His Love Life On Ellen!

Spill it, JBiebz!
Justin Bieber taped an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show earlier this week, and let's just say the talk show host got down to business.
Ellen asked JB about that "date" he went on with Miley Cyrus. Like the smooth kid he is, Justin played it off, or at least tried to. "There are other girls I hang out with," he said, bashfully. As for who those other girls are? Well, said JB, "I'm dating around... but not really dating."
Watch him squirm by CLICKING HERE!
Guess Ellen wasn't as easy on him as she was that Bieber-clone, Greyson Michael Chance. Heck, at one point, she even busted out the scissors!
"Before we go to break, I just want to cut a little bit off," she threatened as Justin freaked out ("Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey!").
Watch the whole squirmy clip by CLICKING HERE! And be sure to tune in on Monday for the whole episode. Hopefully, JBiebz's bands remained intact! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...