Thursday, May 13, 2010

Will You Watch Demi Lovato on Grey's Anatomy Tonight?

Demi.jpg

Just a friendly reminder to tune into to Grey's Anatomy tonight! Demi Lovato takes a more serious role as a Grey's guest star. She'll play a teen who may have a mental illness and the doctors are trying to diagnose it. Demi's a huge fan of the show and even said being cast was a dream come true!
"I'm a huge fan [of Grey's]. Obsessed and it's not healthy," Demi jokes. "People know on my set Sonny with a Chance, 'OK, she's gotta be home at 8:45, so she can watch [Grey's] at nine o' clock.'"
So, how is Demi going to celebrate her appearance on the show tonight? By making BF Joe watch it, too! "I don't think [Joe] has ever watched it but I'm gonna make him," she spills. "I'm gonna show him how amazing it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...