Thursday, May 27, 2010

Greyson Chance Signs To Ellen Degeneres' New Label

GreysonChance.jpg
Ellen Degeneres is really taking her love of music to a whole new level! First the comedian and talk show host signed on as the newest American Idol judge, and now she's formed her own record label, eleveneleven. Who's the first artist she's signing? YouTube sensation Greyson Chance.
12-year-old Edmond,OK-native Greyson shot to fame when he performed Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" on the piano at his sixth grade music festival. He appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on May 13, and his YouTube vid has now gotten over 20 million views.
"Greyson ... inspired me to start a record label called eleveneleven," Ellen says.
"He is my first artist and we are making a record together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...