Saturday, May 22, 2010

JoBros' Elevator Trauma: We're Lucky To Be Alive!

Every now and then, even the kings of cool start to sweat!
 Jonas Brothers got stuck for nearly an hour in an elevator last week, and now, they've spilled the beans about the whole incident. So who got scared? Depends on who you ask...
Joe claimed it was he and Nick that flipped out:
"It went from, 'Okay, this is hilarious, we're stuck in an elevator, okay press the button,' to 'This is crazy, okay, I can't breathe, this is insane,'" he dished.
Yikes! At least he's honest. As for Nick? Well, the always collected youngest JB said he handled it like the real Mr. President:
"I didn't panic," he said, referring to his diabetes. "I just didn't have my [blood-sugar] checker with me. No one had it on them, and I was afraid that if [my blood-sugar level] went low in an elevator we wouldn't be able to do anything about it."
Well, that sounds reasonable! Especially since firefighters eventually had to come to rescue the guys with axes!
But the whole truth? Well, we'll just have to wait and see...
"We had our photographer Rob Hoffman with us, and he had his video camera so he taped the whole thing," said Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...