Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Just In: Ke$ha's "Your Love Is My Drug" Music Video

KeshaBodyPaint.jpg
Ke$ha's brand new music video for her hit single, "Your Love Is My Drug," premiered today," and the singer didn't shy away from one of her fave things -- body paint!
Not only did she have on her normal face paint, at one point Ke$ha is covered head-to-toe in glow-in-the-dark neon body paint! The vid, shot near Joshua Tree in the California Desert, also features animation, Ke$ha dancing with a python, and the singer riding an elephant. Check out the whole thing here:












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...