Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, & Miranda Cosgrove to Present at MTV Movie Awards Show

ZacVanessaMiranda.jpg
Some of your fave stars will be joining host Aziz Ansari on-stage at this year's MTV Movie Awards! Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and Miranda Cosgrove are three of the big names who will be presenting winners with golden popcorn statues. Other presenters include Jessica Biel, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Shaun White, Bradley Cooper, Steve Carell, Diddy, and Russell Brand.
Even bigger than that? Christina Aguilera is set to take the stage at the awards show. "MTV has always been a supporter of my music and my career, and I am so excited to perform once again on the Movie Awards. My performance comes just days before the release of my album Bionic," Christina says.
The 2010 MTV Movie Awards will air live on Sunday, June 6 at 9 p.m. ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...