Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Simple Plan's Pierre Bouvier!

SimplePlanPierreBouvier.jpg
You know Simple Plan for their rock-pop hits like "Welcome to My Life," "Untitled," "Perfect," "Addicted," and "When I'm Gone" -- and today the band's frontman, Pierre Bouvier, is celebrating his birthday! The band is currently in the studio recording a new album.
Fun Facts About Simple Plan's Pierre:
- Pierre and his bandmates are from Montreal, Canada, and all speak French fluently. In fact, if you catch them chatting among themselves, it's likely en francais (and totally swoon-worthy)!
- He recently sang in Canada's Young Artists for Haiti's "Wavin' Flag" video with Justin Bieber.
- Pierre's brother, Jay, is a cancer survivor -- and inspired the band's "Save You" music video featuring cancer survivors of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...