Friday, May 7, 2010

Selena Writes You A Letter!


Wondering what Selena Gomez has been up to? Let her answer that herself!
The wizardess has been out of the spotlight of late, but she's as busy as ever! Writing to her fans from Budapest, Hungary, where she is working on her new movie Monte Carlo, Sel gives a ton of updates — including deets on her new albums, and horse!
On Monte Carlo:
"I finally started filming yesterday for Monte Carlo the past two to three weeks have been learning how to play polo and getting my British accent just right... I have become best friends with my horse Ariel she is the white horse and has so much personality."
A British accent? Polo playing? This is the even classier Selena Gomez! Hey, maybe she'll go after Robert Pattinson next! And who needs Demi or Nick when you got a horse, right?
Okay, moving onto her music career:
"I have also been working on my second album every weekend and should have it to you guys before the year ends, I cannot wait for you guys to here this album."
Two in one year? We can't wait, either! Okay, now, the clothing line and other projects?
"Dream Out Loud will launch in K-Mart on August 1st and we have a facebook page being made which will be up soon. I should be back in the U.S. just in time for the release of Ramona and Beezus which comes out in theaters July 23rd."
With so much going on for that girl, let's just call it the Summer of Selena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...