Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Demi Lovato Goes to Prom

DemiLovatoProm2.jpgThis past Saturday Demi Lovato got to fulfill her childhood dream -- she went to prom in her home state of Texas with her best guy friend, Nolan Nard. Demi tweeted, "A promise made in kindergarten finally coming true. Prom with @nolannard!!! :)"
Wearing a gorgeous red strapless dress, Demi got to party the night away with all her BFFs from home. "Everything about this weekend was amazing. I love my best friends.. Texas, you will be missed," she tweet the next day.
The coolest part? Demi's BF Joe Jonas got her the cool Rolls-Royce car that she got to drive in to prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...