Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BIG NEWS: Taylor and Jake Call it Quits!

tayjake.jpg

Sources are reporting that Tay and Jake have broken up! No specifics were given yet on why the couple split but, they did spend New Years apart (sigh)! Taylor was in Nashville with her fam while Jake spent the time in NYC.

Hmmm..... I wonder if Taylor has the $10,000 guitar Jake brought her for her b-bay , using it to write a song about him.Or about about dating him. Or maybe another song like Last December. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...