Monday, January 17, 2011

Justin Bieber's Big Golden Globes Moment!

How's world domination treating you?
That was one of the questions Justin Bieber fielded on the red carpet at the Golden Globes Awards last night. And his answer was as smooth as those awesome purple glasses he wore!
For those who didn't see the ceremony, Justin also took the stage to present the award for Best Animated Feature with 14 year-old True Grit star Hailee Steinfeld. Lucky girl!

"Halle Berry was at my table. #badass," tweeted the pop star. Hmmm. Admiring her golden globes, much? LOL!
Watch the full JBiebz GG experience (complete with red carpet footage) below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...