Sunday, January 9, 2011

New message! Demi Lovato thanks fans!

demi:disney.jpg
As you know, Dem's at a treatment center for "emotional and physical issues" and even though she missed to People's Choice Awards and Hot Hits Hottest Teen Stars of 2010, she wanted to write a message to her fans to thank them!
She released the message to Cambio and it said: "I wish to thank all the friends and fans who voted for me for the People's Choice Awards and the Hot Hits Hottest Teen Stars of 2010. I want to make sure my fans know how thankful I am for all their love, support and prayers during this difficult time. Thank you for standing beside me through it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...