Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Breaking News: Zac and Vanessa Hanging Out Again!

VanessaZac.jpg
2010 was the year of the break-up, and we were crushed when Zac and Vanessa called it quits last year. They were perfect for each other! But there might be hope for this former power couple--they were spotted together yesterday! Zac dropped by Vanessa's house yesterday afternoon after she got back from a doctor's appointment and hung out there for quite some time. Could there be a reunion in the works? I hope these two are working things out, they were so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...