Monday, January 17, 2011

Taylor Swift's Hair Tip: No Blow-Driers!

You go, curl!
Taylor Swift recently revealed the secret to her long, luscious locks... and it might be simpler than you think. "I haven't blow-dried my hair since I was nine," said the blonde pop star. "I can't do it. I'm really impatient, so I just let it air dry."
 And Taylor insists that it was always this way, even when she was little.
"I was a tangled-haired, barefoot kid running around on a farm for my childhood. My mom didn't really do too much to my hair other than sometimes she'd stick it up in a bow on top of my head."
Well, looks like that regimen did wonders. Tay's absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...