Saturday, January 29, 2011

JBiebz Reveals New Nail Polish Shades!

Best rainbow ever?
After totally nailing his "One Less Lonely Girl" polish collection, Justin Bieber decided to came up with eight new shades...
"My Lifesaver" (mint green), "Baby Blue" (blue), "One Time Lime" (lime green), "I'm A Belieber" (light purple), "Red-y To Runaway Love?", "Make U Smile" (silver glitter), "I've Got Bieber Fever" (dark plum), "Not A Gold Bigger" (gold) are all being added to the OPI collection.
Each shades costs $8 bucks, and is available now at Walmart and at Target, ULTA, and Sears in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...