Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lady Gaga's new song being released sooner than expected!

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way.jpg
February 11 is going to be a BIG day in the entertainment biz. Not only is Justin Bieber's movie coming out, but it was just announced that Lady Gaga has bumped up the release of her new single "Born This Way" from February 13 to February 11! Gaga's album, also titled Born This Way, will be hitting the stores this May 23 and the Lady can't wait for you to hear it. She spills:
"I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade, just for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...