Thursday, January 20, 2011

JBiebz: PETA Poster Boy!

Look who's making his furry friends smile!
An adorable new PETA -- People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- ad was just released, featuring our pint-sized crush Justin Bieber! The ad features an awesome message about adopting pets from local shelter... and JB's beautiful face, of course.
"It's really important that people adopt," Justin commented. "I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog who has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...