Sunday, January 9, 2011

Justin: No More Q's About My Love Life!

Now he's saying "Never!"

Justin Bieber
decided that he's way tired of answering questions about his private life (which, of course, means the ladies), so he's putting his foot down.

"I think that questions is asked way too much," Justin told Heat magazine. "I'm not going to be able to have a personal life if I keep being asked that question. So I'm not answering that question ever again."

Kinda a bummer that JB doesn't want to share the juicy deets, but we totally understand where he's coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...