Monday, January 31, 2011

Will Justin Die on "CSI"?

Oh no! Our man's big TV debut could soon hit a dead end.
According to E! Online, Justin Bieber's co-star on CSI, George Eads, teases that Justin's character Jason McCann may actually kick the bucket.
But it's not because the folks at the show didn't like having The Bieb around. "He's a cool kid," George commented. "He's in the eye of a hurricane and I think he handles himself really well... We had a lot of intesnse scenes together. We got along really well. I really respect the kid."
Justin's final episode of CSI will be airing in early February, so be sure to check it out. And that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...