Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scooter: Sel and JBiebz Are Just Friends!

And the mystery continues!
In a recent interview with MTV, Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun insisted that there was nothing romantic going on between JB and Selena Gomez.
"Everybody wants to know something. Here's what I'm going to tell you. This kid travels a lot and I always told him, I was always like, 'You shouldn't be in a relationship unless you can give someone everything.' I know that him and the person you're asking about are really close friends and have been for awhile. As far as I know, that's what they are." OK Scooter... we'll take your word for it... NOT!
He also mentioned that Justin's in talks with artists Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Drake about collaborations for his next album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...