Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kids cover Selena's A Year Without Rain!

Here is a super cute cover of Selena Gomez’s song “A Year Without Rain”! The little kids are adorable and they know all of the lyrics to Selena’s hit song with her band The Scene! “A Year Without Rain” is off of Selena’s sophomore album, by the same title.
Here’s the description that was posted along with the video:

“This is me and my friend having fun singing ‘A Year Without Rain’ by Selena Gomez :) We just randomly thought of doing it because she came over and we both want to be famous singers so… Tadda! Hope you like it!”

Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...