Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Justin Says: No Texting and Driving!








Sometimes it's okay to say never.

On Sunday, Justin Bieber will be making a guest appearance on the ABC show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, talking all about how uncool it is to text and drive!

"It's been a big part of my life to influence others not to text and drive," Justin mentioned in a clip. "And every night when I perform, I have a video that comes up and it says 'don't text and drive' and it's me driving. It's just really important to me."

Maybe Justin's just really proud of the fact that he's finally old enough to be behind the wheel? In any case, it's awesome that he's appearing on the small screen for such a good cause!

Check out a clip from Justin's Extreme Makeover appearance below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...