Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jasmine V's New Collaboration Buddy: Nick Jonas!

Luckiest girl ever?
After touring with and smooching Justin Bieber this Fall, Jasmine Villegas has a new dude on her radar: Nick Jonas! Well, in the studio at least.
"A couple of weeks ago I was in the studio with [Nick]," Jasmine revealed.
"We're writing a song together. He was by his piano and we started brainstorming. The song is basically about going through a relationship and knowing that it takes a man to love me, as I’m growing into a young lady."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...