Sunday, January 9, 2011

Justin Bieber's Spring Nail Polish Collection

JustinBieberPurpleShirt.jpg
Justin Bieber's Nicole by OPI nail polish line has been flying off the shelves -- in fact, it has already sold out completely in 3,000 Walmart stores across the country.
But Beliebers who weren't able to get their hands on his new shades are in luck -- Justin is releasing a second collection in the spring! Take a look:
JustinBieberNailPolishSpring.jpg
The colors include: Ready to Runaway Love? (red), One Time Lime (green), I'm a Belieber (light purple), My Lifesaver (mint green), Not a Gold Bigger (metallic gold), I've Got Bieber Fever (dark purple), and Make U Smile (silver glitter).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...