Sunday, January 9, 2011

Deets on Rihanna's New Fragrance!


Keeping up with one of our fave celeb trends, singer Rihanna is releasing her very own scent called "Reb'l Fleur" and new details of what the scent is like has already leaked out.

"Over the years, I layered many different scents to get something that was truly my own," Ri told People magazine, "But I wanted... something that said 'Rihanna was here.' Something delicious and special."

RiRi's perfume is set to hit shelves in February, and will cost $49 bucks. Start saving your allowance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...