Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Of The Month! Important Anouncement!

Congratulations to Disney Channel Blog (Disney HSM Blog) for winning Blog of the month! They got most votes! Thanks everyone for voting!
I have a bad news! My monthly exams are starting from Monday so I wouldn't be able to post anything for the whole week! I'm really sorry! But as soon as my exams are over I'll catch up on everything!
And last but not the least, please tell me what do you think of the new gallery and send me your star cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...