Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why is Taylor so excited?


On Ryan Seacrest's morning show Taylor dished on why was she so excited lately. Here's what she had to say: “It’s been absolutely unbelievable…such a whirlwind summer being on my first headlining tour, and the CMA announcement and bringing home the first VMA award to Nashville. I’m just REALLY proud of that. Country music has never gotten a VMA award before and I’m so excited to have that happen and to know that there’s a moonman on its way to Nashville!” Congratulations Taylor for everything that you have achieved and for everything you are gonna achieve! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...