Saturday, September 5, 2009

Selena: "I'd love to win an Oscar one day!"

Selena Gomez recently chatted with TV Guide about her upcoming record, her future goals and what she does to relax. The Disney starlet also tells her fans to listen to their parents and shares what she loves to do with her family.


On Playing Alex: I love my character, my character really fun. She’s kind of an opposite to me. She gets in trouble a lot and I try to be as good as possible!

On Singing With Demi Lovato: I’m really excited, we’re doing a music video for a duet together. We’ve always wanted to sing since we were seven together, so we finally got to do it!

On Her Focus: I’m really focused on my music. I can’t wait for my fans to hear it! I’m doing what I love to do.

On Living Life: It’s not necessarily that I plan, it’s goals that I’d like to achieve. I’d love to have a family one day. I’d love to move back to Texas. I’d love to win an Oscar one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...