Friday, September 18, 2009

Selena won an ALMA Award!!!


Congratulations to Selena!! She won an ALMA (American Latino Media Arts) Award for Best Television Comedy Actress, beating Jessica Alba, America Ferrera and Salma Heyek! Wow!
After the event Selena tweeted: "Tonight is a night I'll never forget. I'm so thankful for the opportunities I have been given, I'm truly so so blessed! I love you guys!"
She posted the above picture with this: "I think I'll sleep with my dress on and award in my hand tonight. I kind of don't want to forget this moment. :D"
We are so proud of Selena! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...