Saturday, September 5, 2009

Disney: New Episodes!

I live in Pakistan so we don't have the original Disney Channel here. We get the Middle East one. And it was the premiere of Sonny With a Chance on it today! (JONAS will come in October) Today not only did I got to see the first episode of Sonny With a Chance, I also got to see a new episode of Hannah Montana and 2 new episodes of Wizrds of Waverly Place and also Princess Protection Program (again). Also PPP premiered on this Disney Channel one week before it premiered on the original Disney Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...