Saturday, September 5, 2009

Miley Auditioned For Zoey 101?!

It’s funny how certain sources are saying that Miley’s audition tape for Hannah Montana has been leaked, when fans have seen it a hundred times. It’s been out for quite some time now!

What’s interesting though, is that they are saying she didn’t just audition for Hannah Montana but also for Zoey 101, a Nickelodeon show that starred Jamie Lynn Spears.

The show is no longer on the air because, well you know, Jamie is now a mamma and I am pretty sure the dorms at her high school, on the show, wouldn’t allow her to bring her baby along.

Anyway, I am not sure if the Zoey 101 rumor is true or not, but here’s her audition tape for those of you who haven’t seen it yet. Can you believe how young she looks?! And this wasn’t that long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...