Thursday, September 3, 2009

Selena Gomez: "My favourite song on my new album is......."


One of the things that Selena is MOST excited for in her life right now is her new album “Kiss And Tell”. She even revealed what her FAVE song on it is in a recent Bop And Tigerbeat interview! “It’s called, ‘I Won’t Apologize’. I like it the most because I wrote it [and] because I feel most girls, especially my age, tend to change themselves for people whether it’s best friend, girl, a guy, a boyfriend. The song is basically representing that you don’t have to apologize for who you are and just embrace it.” You ROCK, Selena! That’s why so many girls look up to you, because you’re strong and won’t compromise who you are on the inside! Selena’s album comes out in less than FOUR weeks on September 29th! Are YOU excited?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...