Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taylor Swift Went To High School!

While you are all getting ready to go back to school, many of you might be jealous of the celebrities who are home schooled while they travel the globe performing and filming their roles for both television and film – but not all celebrities skipped out on going to school. Some have experienced what you are going through, waking up early and dealing with elementary school, middle school and high school drama!


One of those celebrities is Taylor Swift. She attended high school for 2 years, and she is thankful that she did! She told BOP and Tiger Beat, “I am more thankful for the two years I went to a regular high school than I ever imagined. In this business, a lot of young artists don’t go to school at all. The experiences I had in those years inspired so many songs.”

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about going to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...