Monday, September 21, 2009

Gallery Changes! And a few other announcements!


I will make some changes in the gallery for you to easily access it! In the gallery I've made folders but no sub-folders (except for the Jonas Brothers pictures) so I'm going to make sub-folders in all of the folders (except 'mix') so you can get the photos you want easily! Please tell me what do you think of my gallery!
Also, if you take anything from my blog (it may be pictures, music, videos or news) please credit me or the person I've stated to credit! It's really rude to take things without crediting the person you have taken it from and then crediting yourself for it!
Well I've put up a form for those people who are interested in being my co-webs! You have to fill out that form and submit it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...