Monday, September 21, 2009

GALLERY OPENING!

Yaay! Atlast the gallery is done! Now I'll be able to post as before! Actually not exactly as before! I still have school! Well anyway, you can visit the gallery by clicking on the link on the panel on the right side under the heading 'navigations'!
Another thing, I want a co-web! I run two blogs alone and most of the time I can't keep up! Also, I'm really bad at HTML work and making headers! So I need a person who's good at HTML and who can make good headers & layouts! If you are interested you can send your information like this:
Name:
Age:
Gender/Sex:
Do you own or work at a site/blog?(If yes, name them with links):
Are you good at HTML & making headers & layouts?:
How many days in a week do you usually sit on the computer?:
Any other information that I need to know about you.:

You can send all this to smashing.hira@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...