Monday, September 21, 2009

New Header!!


Yaay I have a new header! I would like to thank All Things Selena's Scarlett for making this header! Thanks a lot! Oh and as it is mentioned in the header, we will be celebrating my blog's birthday on 10 October! 3 special things will happen on this date!
  1. My blog's birthday!
  2. JONAS will start on my Disney Channel!
  3. The results for 'All Things Selena's' "site of the month" poll will be announced! (in which I'm nominated)
On HM Disney Stars birthday I'm going to post something really special so make sure to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...