Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yaay! I WON!!

Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me! Now I'm in the next round! But this time I'll need more votes because this time I'm up against Disney Channel Needs!!!! And DCN is a really great blog! There is no way I'm going to win! But with your help, maybe I just might..........
Well anyway, I won this round and really that's enough for me! Sorry I can't post the pictures right now because somethings wrong with my computer! But as soon as my computer starts working again I'll post the pictures! Also, I'm working on a gallery and soon I'll share it with you, but it may take some time for me to set the gallery so you'll have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...