Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aggghhhh!!!

Hey guys! What's up? I've been sssooo busy with my studies that I havn't seen my blog for weeks!! Anyway, so there is a lot to post I guess! And I don't know why youtube & photobucket are not working on my internet!! And I just HATE it!!!! Can you guys please comment telling me if you can see the header & bg on this blog? I would be really thankful! Also there is a new header & lay coming up featuring none other than TAYLOR SWIFT!! These days I'm just totally obsessed with her!! Oh and I also organized the gallery and made separate folders for different photoshoots so it would be easier for you guys to browse! If you have any suggestions, comments, requests or anything to say to me please feel free to comment or mail me at smashing.hira@gmail.com

Love Hira <3

P.S Don't forget to comment if you see the header or lay plz! thnx! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...