Friday, October 15, 2010

Why Wizards Will Make Selena Cry!

As the series finale of "Wizards of Wavery Place" draws nearer, Selena Gomez is headed into some tearful territory, and she anticipates being extremely emotional when the last episode is filmed.

But he doesn't think her costars are feeling quite the same way: "It won't be as hard for David [Henrie] and the boys. They're boys, so they will be like, 'All right, that was fun, see you guys'. But I think Jennifer [Stone] and the girls will cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...