Friday, October 15, 2010

Taylor Responds to "Buried Life" Stunt!

Did MTV pull another Kanye on Taylor Swift?

Recently, Duncan Penn from the hit MTV show The Buried Life asked out the country star as part of his "bucket list." Tay said yes, and seemed totally excited about it. But here's the interesting part: She was totally clueless it was for a show!

"I had absolutely no idea that stuff was filmed, so there was this realization when I got an email from my manager. He was like, 'Hey, can you approve this? It's this episode of The Buried Life, I was like, 'They had a camera on that?'" Tay revealed. Yikes!

Watch out, MTV. Another step out of line and you'll end up on Tay's next album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...