Monday, October 18, 2010

What Do You Think of Selena's version of "In My Head"?


Sel loves to shake things up during her performances, and one of her fave ways to keep fans excited while she's on stage is to sing a cover of a song she likes! "I love covering songs. Whenever I tour, I cover like, five songs...It's because I don't always want it to be about me and my music! I love music in general, so [it's great] being able to cover [artists] I love," Selena said recently. Check out the vid above to hear Selena sing Jason Derulo's hit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...