Friday, October 15, 2010

Dan Radcliffe: Single and Ready to Mingle!

Watch out, ladies: Looks like like Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is on the prowl!

The actor is getting ready to start rehearsals for the Broadway show How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and he absolutely plans to stay unattached during its run.

"I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single," Daniel said. "I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers, I've got to be single.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...